Thursday, October 19, 2006

Six More Days To Go...





There are 6 more days until "The Big Event".
My surgery.
I am on a kind of spiritual high it seems.
I've been on this rather restrictive diet since Tuesday, October 12th,
in preparation for the big day. Having success in actually following
this food plan has had a positive affect on my soul I think.
The fact that I haven't had a cigarette since September 26th, doesn't
hurt either.
What about the orchids that are blooming in my house?
They seem to be a metaphor for my transformation.
I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
Just wanted to document what I'm feeling.

2 comments:

One Crabapple said...

I see you have been playing BLOG tonight !

The orchids are simply wonderful blooming in your house ! wow.

So glad about the not smoking M. This is so wonderful. I am so very happy for you over this as you must know.

Glad to see Mike's Think Pink is back. What a wonderful Ode to Myra Sweet Love this is.

I am tired too Miss MAdame. I want to go hibernate like the bears I think....

Jewelry said...

Your blog is such a pretty place to spend time !Everything is gorgeous but I especially like these flowers